Submissions begin the 1st day of the season.
- Spring: March, April, May - March 1 to May 20th
- Summer: June, July, August - June 1 to August 20th
- Fall: September, October, November - September 1 to August 20th
- Winter: December, January, February - December 1 to February 20th
1. One (1) entry per person, per month. You can have up to 3 entries for each season.
2. You must post the contest to two (2) social media sites. You must provide links to postings. Liking and Retweeting on Twitter counts!!
3. You must have a valid email.
4. It would be nice if you had a Twitter account, but it isn't required.
5. You may post via a pen name, but must provide a real name for payment purposes. Names will only be posted by first name and last initial or pen name.
6. If your entry didn't make it one month, don't resubmit it, rework it. Try it from a different angle.
7. There is no cost, except your time and creatively naughty thoughts, to participate in this contest.
1. Entries must be 500 words or less.
2. No profanity.
3. No vulgar terms for body parts.
4. No actual sex in the scene. See the wonderfully creatively naughty examples on the Winners page.
5. All submissions remain the property of those who submitted them. If we ever compile them and create a book, we will contact you to see if you would like to be included. I'm thinking Getting "Sexy With Food" Nightstand Edition: Creatively Naughty Bedtime Stories.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Contests runs from through the 1st-20th of each 3 month season. New entries will be accepted beginning the 1st of every season. Entries will not be accepted from the 21st to the end of the last season month.
2. The top entries (5 Max) will be listed on the 20th of the last month of the season. Voting will take place from the 21st-23rd of each season.
3. The entry with the most votes will win $25, payable via PAYPAL. You must be able to accept the award via PAYPAL.
4. Only one vote per VALID email will count. Friends and family may all vote for your entry!
5. Winners will be announced and featured on the front page of the website and my Twitter feed.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
PLEASE NOTE: I am not trying to sell you anything, seduce you into buying anything, strip you of any sort of dignity, I just want to read stuff to make my husband blush...and who doesn't like something creatively naughty?
Will you become rich and famous because of your entry? Who knows, but you just might win $25!
Can I guarantee you anything? Nope. But this should be a lot of fun, so get writing already. I see you staring at that pineapple...